jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Capsule spell checker?

1. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 6 years ago

What do I do when clicking on the icon for capsule spell checker and a window opens up that says"Toggle Spellcheck".I've killed my mouse clicking but the same thing keeps happening...and my browser spell checker blanks the capsule out.
    I'm nothing without it as Y'all probably know.Now I can't publish...which might be a Good thing Ha!

2. cheaptrick profile image74
    cheaptrickposted 6 years ago

wow...I guess Y'all Don't want me to publish anymore.
    A little help?
    ...........Please...........

3. Jason Menayan profile image60
    Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago

What browser, version and platform are you using? We haven't heard of this behavior before.

cheaptrickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

IE eight with google tool bar.It has spellcheck built in.It used to work just fine but now it just blanks the capsule.The capsule spell check keeps opening the Toggle window but that doesn't give me any option but OK.My browser spellcheck works fine on the rest of hp,just not in the edit capsule.

1. Jason Menayan profile image60
        Jason Menayanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

cheaptrick: I was able to replicate this. I used IE8 and logged in as you; it didn't occur with every Hub, but did when I tried your "experiment in self-education" Hub.

I'll submit a ticket to engineering to have a look. Sorry about this!

cheaptrickposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you Jason,without spellcheck I'm lost.I'll give it a few days and try again.

working