jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

How do I provide Tax Information to Ad Sense from Australia

  1. Chrissy G profile image71
    Chrissy Gposted 6 years ago

    Can someone please direct me on how to provide Tax Information to Adsense from Australia. I'm really confused as to what I need to do and I don't want to make any mistakes.


    1. IzzyM profile image90
      IzzyMposted 6 years agoin reply to this

      You don't, if its HubAds you are talking about. That is for US citizens only. Can't remember what the application says exactly, but sign to say you are not a resident of the US and that should be it.

      1. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
        FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

        Thanks for clearing that up.  I wondered why it was asking for tax information for everyone

    2. Marina Lazarevic profile image92
      Marina Lazarevicposted 6 years agoin reply to this


      Are you referring to the sign up process for the HubPages Ad Program where it asks for your tax info?

      1. Chrissy G profile image71
        Chrissy Gposted 6 years agoin reply to this

        Yes I am. It's a bit confusing when they tell you to fill out the correct form or answer some questions if you don't know which forms to fill out. When I tried answering the questions, it came up with an error and said I had to contact my administrator.

  2. earner profile image86
    earnerposted 6 years ago

    They want you to fill out a form called a WEB-8

    This basically means "I am not American, I have no American company, I don't employ people in America... I'm just a small person in another country trying to make a few quid/dollars"

    You usually click a couple of boxes on an online WEB-8 form then, where it says Signature, just type your firstname/lastname.