jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Eeep! I've been kicked off the Internet?

1. TIC Publishing profile image60
    TIC Publishingposted 6 years ago

umm... any suggestions on how to find out why every single one of my 32 hubs are all of a sudden unpublished due to "not being up to Hubpage's standards"?

Would HP have done that for unwittingly violating some rule somewhere?  Or did I piss off someone in the forum who went and flagged every article I have?

HP hasn't sent me any mail saying what's up

1. CASE1WORKER profile image79
      CASE1WORKERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

e mail the team- most likely you have infringed something

2. Norah Casey profile image66
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We have emailed you directly in response to your Hub violations, once on June 23rd and again on July 4th. Therefore, it is safe to assume that you were aware of the violations on your HubPages account.

I've responded to your email and closed this thread. If you have any other moderation related questions, please contact us directly.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Even if you pissed off someone on the forums and they went through and flagged all your hubs, it would get them unpublished.

Flagging only gets a moderator to review your hubs and IF they agree with the reason the flag states, then they would be unpublished.

However, for every hub that was unpublished, you should have received an email with a reason attached, for why.

3. TIC Publishing profile image60
    TIC Publishingposted 6 years ago

Not a one... and I am getting HP mail for other things (1 hub that was unpublished for dupe content a few days ago, notifications for new forum posts I'm following, etc)

I sent a msg off to HP, hopefully I'll get an answer soon - I've spent over a hundred hours building those hubs, I don't see how they could all be considered substandard.

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You might want to check your SPAM/Junk folder. The notifications might have gone into that.

I have received an email for every hub that was unpublished, with a reason stating why.

However, I do hope you get a response.

Closed to reply

working