jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

email updates about comments to hubs

1. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

Just a question-is anyone else getting emails about comments to hubs he or she is following where you click on the link to the hub to read the comment-only to find that the link is broken
    why would this happenÉ

1. Ari Lamstein profile image77
      Ari Lamsteinposted 6 years agoin reply to this

What is the link in the email?

FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I can't remember the exact URLs-I'll look them up For now, just a list of them. There  have been several. One was a link to sofs poem wishing her soulmate and  best friend Happy Birthday getting a new comment. Another was Sueswan getting a  comment for her poem A Friendship Ends. Another was Cogerson leaving a comment on a hub about The French Connection. The links themselves were the URLs to the hubs.  Yet others worked just fine. I don't understand it.

Another just happended for  mckbirdbks-Hubpages just isn't enough. I wonder if this is related to time of day?  I use Firefox for everything except webmail as I always have to reenter my password every ten minutes and I don't type fast. So I use Internet Explorer for that. Perhaps it is something to do with Internet Explorer rather than hubpages. But then, wouldn't that affect all urls?

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image59

hmmm. my sttempt to use a question mark has resulted in a captial e with a punctuation mark over top. odd.

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image59

no, I checked on Firefox  to click on mckbirdbks hub via the search engine, and I agot a response from Yahoo that the page I requested isn't there.

I was trying to check the urls to post them here. Bother!

4. FloraBreenRobison profile image59

okay, I got onto silvergenes.hubpages.com  after two tries. but even now at 3pm on Firefox I couldn't get on to paulgoodman.hubpages.com after several tries. It says no connection to the server. So I couldn't read waht Alladream74 said on Can I Earn Money with Redgage. It appears  to be a problem with the domain names. hmmm.

of course it is a holiday in Canada and everyone is off work..

this must be why. I'm not having any problems today.

working