jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

AdSense channels

1. alexd181 profile image60
    alexd181posted 8 years ago

Hi

Is there any way I can use AdSense channels with Hub Pages?

Thanks

2. Inspirepub profile image82
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

You can make each individual Hub a custom channel - max 200. Otherwise, use a URL channel and you get a combined figure for all your Hubs (and your profile page, if anyone ever clicks those ads).

Jenny

3. Misha profile image72
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Jenny,

One of us is missing something. I was sure one cannot use custom channel with HP, cause there is no place to paste channel ID.

And one can have separate URL channels for every single hub, if desired...

4. Inspirepub profile image82
    Inspirepubposted 8 years ago

I haven't bothered with custom channels, but someone else said they had done it with each Hub until they ran out of the 200. It might have been Whitney ... ?

And whoever it was may have been using one URL channel per page rather than custom channels, too, and posted using vague language that I then misinterpreted - these things have been known to happen ... wink

Jenny

1. Misha profile image72
      Mishaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, there is a cap of 200 for all the channels, both URL and custom combined, so this does not make any difference - of course if I remember correctly. smile

5. premsingh profile image59
    premsinghposted 8 years ago

I am using URL channels for individual hubs and other blogs. Adsense has assigned a custom channel by default for "video units"  being used for blogger. A/C

6. profile image47
    Aradhana08posted 8 years ago

If you want to use adsense then you can use any other channel why you want to make the beautiful concept of hubpages complicated & congested.

7. alexd181 profile image60

How do you set up a channel for all of your hubs? I think I'm missing something. Is this done here, or at Adsense? Does anyone have a step-by-step? I'm a bit clueless with how this works.

8. Misha profile image72
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

It is done on Adsense. AdsenseSetup->Channels. just put "hubpages.com" and it will contain all of your hubpages clicks and impressions. No www!

9. alexd181 profile image60

Awesomeness.

Thanks.

working