jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (15 posts)

I have published 11 hubs but can't find any of them,what must be wrong

1. chidismart profile image58
    chidismartposted 6 years ago

Hi every body! I'm mad,I'm angry,I,m biter.What has gone wrong with all my work on the Hub page is a surprise and a wonder.Can any body kindly offer me some help and answer I have published 11 hubs .To my surprise.I log in today to check my work and notice my hub score has gone done.What is most painful is that my profile reads that I have published zero hubs.What is actually wrong.I'm confused and angry.Thank you.

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I cannot help you as your hubs are indeed missing.  Perhaps they violated HP terms in some manner or other.  Email HP.  smile

chidismartposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.I'm yet to find a solution to the problem

1. Uninvited Writer profile image81
          Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The email is team@hubpages.com

It's the weekend so i wouldn't expect a reply until Monday in California.

2. chidismart profile image58

Thanks so much.I have some hubs which were still unpublished as they said I need to edit it before it could be published but I didn't receive such email in this one.It is a shock.I emailed hubpage editor through the email address they normally use to mail me.I don't know whether is the right one.Please more help!

1. IzzyM profile image88
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you perhaps got a second account that you have forgotten about?
      Your hubs would all show under stats even if they had been unpublished.

No, I have only one account just joined the hubpage about a month ago

3. prasetio30 profile image41
    prasetio30posted 6 years ago

Try to contact HubPages team. Maybe there's something wrong with these hubs. Or you can created other one. But I hope you get the solution from this problem.

Thanks for your comment.These hubs were not published at once.Those that I have published that they thought had problem was left unpublished and hub editor have always notified me but in this case,it is a different issue.I am discouraged.I couldn't publish another,if I don't know the reason.I have written them.Hopefully I will get an answer.

4. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

I notice you posted here beforein the Extreme Makeover forum. Maybe for some of the same reasons?

http://hubpages.com/forum/topic/79920

Thanks so much.I will check that out.Don't understand yet what it means to post at the Extreme make over forum

5. chidismart profile image58

please can any body help me with the right e-mail to contact hubpage team.I have written to two  different e-mails of hub page and had the mails returned back.I really would love to know what went wrong.Thanks.

1. Mac Mission profile image60
      Mac Missionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

HI,

No articles are there.

2. Camille Harris profile image
      Camille Harrisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi chidismart,

The correct email address is team@hubpages.com.  Please send us a note and someone can let you know exactly what's going on. 

I believe it would be more appropriate to discuss over email, too.

Thanks.

Thanks so much,I will do that

working