jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (6 posts)

Are accolade credits automatic?

1. Seafarer Mama profile image85
    Seafarer Mamaposted 6 years ago

It seems that I have been here 24 months, which usually equals 2 years, but there is still a "1" on that first accolade. Is there a problem with the system in automatically giving me credit for this?

One reason I am concerned is that it is easier for folks to glance at that "1" (which should be a "2") in my accolade than to "register" the 24 months as 2 years. When does the change kick in?  It seemed to happen quickly when I reached the "1" - year mark. Any way to hasten the process so that there is a "2" there, now?

Seems like most accolades are automatic...since the level of my activity on the forums is continually updated...and those pink quote marks come and go at the drop of a hat.

Seafarer Mamaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Or does this just happen at the end of the month in which you reach that marker?

Trying to be patient...but I love being credited for attaining Longevity at all the endeavors that I keep my commitment to working at. :0)

1. Stacie L profile image89
        Stacie Lposted 6 years agoin reply to this

that's a good question...you should contact the team at hp.
        i just had a new accolade of answering questions added in the middle of the month,so I'm not sure that the start date is different.
        I'm expecting to have a "3" on my page soon..

Thanks for taking the time to reply, StacieL. Congratulation on your 3 year mark!

2. ezhang profile image
      ezhangposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hi Seafarer Mama,

I just looked up your account, and it appears that you haven't been on our site for 2 years quite yet (you have a few more days to go). I can assure you that you'll get your accolade by the end of the month smile

Thanks exhang!

working