jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (8 posts)

Have I done what it takes on my hub here to attract interest & traffic

1. rembrandz profile image87
    rembrandzposted 6 years ago

I just published my new hub yesterday
    http://rembrandz.hubpages.com/hub/10-St … t-Animator

But I am not sure it has found it's audience yet in hubpages or google searches yikes/. I blame it on my keywording. Am still a novice in it.
    Can anyone suggest if it looks okay?

Thanks in advance.
    rembrandz

1. sofs profile image85
      sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Rembrandz ,  you will have to shift this thread to the extreme makeover forum.. or you will have the link snipped off... that is the place for critique and feedback.

rembrandzposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Hey Sofs thanks for the suggestion. Hmm am still a lost wanderer on hubpages. It's time I do my homework than making mistakes ignorantly. I have no clue how to move my thread there.  No worry I'll read up and find out. Thanks

2. rembrandz profile image87

Hey sofs I re-posted my thread in the extreme make-over forums, as I couldn't figure how to move it. Gosh don't want to be snipped off /blackmarked sad  thanks

1. sofs profile image85
          sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Sorry .. I thought you knew.. you have to request the staff to have this moved.. now you have two threads.. for the same purpose.. smile

uh oh!. k I'll write to them. I am so annoyed with myself.
            Thx

2. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I agree with Sofs, move the thread. smile By the way your hub is perfect bu it takes time for it to rank in Google. Great job by the way! smile

Hey thanks AEvans. Wow! my keywords are fine? Thanks tonnes! Moving my thread AEAP.

Closed to reply

working