jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Just posted a new hub this will help you...

1. diamond8108 profile image52
    diamond8108posted 9 years ago

please see my latest hub about growing your business with free tools.
    it will share some very good info plese feel free to leave me a comment.
    thanks
    diamond

2. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

From my perspective your hub gives no information what so ever, just some over used hype that internet marketers and spammers  use everyday, there are no tips or advice on this hub but there is a link to more of the hype in it, please put some information in there.....jimmy

3. Zsuzsy Bee profile image85
    Zsuzsy Beeposted 9 years ago

As far as I'm concerned the hub is an ordinairy spam sandwich

4. Shadesbreath profile image85
    Shadesbreathposted 9 years ago

Yep, I gotta agree with Jimmy an Zsuszy.  If it wasn't for the nice blonde in your avatar picture, that hub would have done nothing for me.  I suggest you either write something less insulting to our intelligence, or put more pictures of the blonde in there and join the herd of sub-standard hubbers who don't care about the reader anyway. 

Oh, and fix your profile.  I realize time is money, but since you only spent 3 seconds writing your profile, at least spell "four" correctly, and umm, just a grammatical thing, but the way you wrote it, it looks like you are the mother of a husband.  Slow down there, Speed Racer.  If you really expect to harvest any money from people through hubpages, you can't write your stuff like this.  Nobody will take you serious.

5. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Interesting, how does it feel to be a spamming mother of a loving husband? big_smile

6. Benson Yeung profile image82
    Benson Yeungposted 9 years ago

Hi guys. I'm glad to see this warning:
    Please note that advertising and promotional posts in the forums will be deleted and may result in the closing of your HubPages account. Do not start threads for the sole purpose of promotion or posting links. Please use the Forums in the spirit of community!

If you're still angry, read this: http://hubpages.com/hub/Dont-Let-Your-Anger-Kill-You

See, I am doing this spamming so much more beautifully than most.

regards,
    Benson

1. Shadesbreath profile image85
      Shadesbreathposted 9 years agoin reply to this

LOL@ you.  That actually made me laugh.

7. Benson Yeung profile image82
    Benson Yeungposted 9 years ago

Dear Shadesbreath,
    thanks. You are being kind to a spammer. Show no mercy or I'll keep spaming.

8. Maddie Ruud profile image80
    Maddie Ruudposted 9 years ago

Moved by admin to "Extreme Hub Makeover" forum

9. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

LOL Maddie,

It still does not change the fact that the intention clearly was promoting, not soliciting feedback big_smile

1. Maddie Ruud profile image80
      Maddie Ruudposted 9 years agoin reply to this

No, but that's what the thread's turned into, and it wouldn't do any good to delete the original post now.

10. Misha profile image76
    Mishaposted 9 years ago

Agree smile

working