jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Need Help!

1. sexualharassment profile image57
    sexualharassmentposted 6 years ago

What's the best way to increase the hubscore? I started at 30, after 3 days I turned 49.

1. michifus profile image84
      michifusposted 6 years agoin reply to this

The simple answer is to release more high quality hubs. Your hubscore should then increase.

1. sexualharassment profile image57
        sexualharassmentposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much for that.

2. sofs profile image83
      sofsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Welcome to Hubpages smile You need to write quality  hubs, read and comment on other authors hubs, participate in the community forums etc ..that would help..to get your score up. Try sharing your links on facebook and twitter too smile

2. Evan Hutchinson profile image78
    Evan Hutchinsonposted 6 years ago

Write longer hubs and write with better quality. The longer the better seems to be the general rule.

3. Sally's Trove profile image82
    Sally's Troveposted 6 years ago

Only three days is no way to get a measure of your potential. Give it three months or three years. This isn't an immediate gratification game.

Follow the good advice you've received so far, and read everything you can from the HP Learning Center, Blog, and Help pages.

Also, if you need help with your grammar, seek it out. I read your first Hub, and although the information is useful, the grammar doesn't support you as an authority on the subject (a subject dear to my heart).

Welcome to HP!

working