jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Visits now down to a trickle-Why?

1. Lady Guinevere profile image62
    Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago

When I first started here I got at least 20 per day and now I only get like 1 or 2 visits per day on any hub.  Why?  I checked adsnse and everything seemsin order and working, but they don't have many page views for me either.  How can I fix this or can I fix this??

2. relache profile image86
    relacheposted 8 years ago

What are you doing to promote your hub?

Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago in reply to this

The link is on my signature line in all my e-mail applications, I have put some hubs up on the yahoo search engine submission and I have some of them on Associatedcontent and ezinearticles.  I also send them to my MSN groups and send them in e-mails.

3. WHoArtNow profile image82
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

That's a good start, but your best bet is with some social bookmarking sites like Digg (www.digg.com) or Mixx (www.mixx.com) I used them and within 2 days had over 200PV combined, not bad considering i was only getting about 25 a day normally! smile Plus, sometimes, traffic will drop off a little, then it'll go back up.

The best way to increase your traffic overall though is to publish more Hubs, the more you have the more they'll get seen.

Lady Guinevereposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I am now on DIGG!

1. Maddie Ruud profile image79
        Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Be careful not to digg your own stuff too much, because that might get you banned, and it also backfires for the rest of the community.  Digg only the hubs you think might really get attention, and make sure you are also digging non-HubPages sites as well.

4. WHoArtNow profile image82
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

Then I hope you see an increase on your hubs, happy digging!

5. laflat7 profile image60
    laflat7posted 8 years ago

you also can use other major social bookmarking services such as:
    folkd.com
    bibsonomy.org
    connotea.org
    delicious.com
    furl.net
    mister-wong.com

working