jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

All of a sudden the views to my hubs have become a trickle since the last 2 days

1. rajan jolly profile image90
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

All of a sudden the views to my hubs have become a trickle since the last 2 days.

Is anyone experiencing the same situation? I am publishing hubs regularly.

2. ansonabey profile image78
    ansonabeyposted 6 years ago

Mine too ! Experiencing the same phenomena.

3. capricornrising profile image60
    capricornrisingposted 6 years ago

I try not to be concerned about page views. That way when they're high, it's a nice surprise, and when they're low, I haven't made this a big enough deal to become depressed about it. I write because I love writing.

4. whoisbid profile image73
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

I think that there are too many articles on Hubpages in comparison with it's page rank. If you did the same things on Youtube you would not find this because Youtube is PR9 while Hubpages is PR6.  Hubpages has a piece of the search pie i.e. Google will only allow it to be popular to a certain point. This means that the more people who join, the harder it will be to get a popular page. Best for people to also make a website in combination with their Hubs. My website has been increasing in views since the whole Panda dance thing

5. Daniella Lopez profile image92
    Daniella Lopezposted 6 years ago

Yes! It's insane how my views have gone down. I guess we'll just have to tough it out. =P

6. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

Well, first we had Thanksgiving. Then we had Black Friday. Then we had the weekend. Then we had CyberMonday.  Both Black Friday and Cyber Monday ate big shopping days in the U.S.  People were busy - they were not working - they were busy with family and with shopping.

My traffic dropped dramatically for all of those, but it looks like it has come up dramatically since then.

I also think there must have been some kind of system glitch, cause the shift is so dramatic.

7. Faceless39 profile image94
    Faceless39posted 6 years ago

I just experienced that, but now my hits are up again.  It's not predictable and goes in cycles.  Some days a few hubs are up, some days they're down, and some days everything's kind of even.  Wait it out, be active hub hopping and in comments and other people's hubs, and in a few days they'll be back up again!

working