jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

ugh...annoying space in my hub

1. creamsoda profile image79
    creamsodaposted 6 years ago

I just finished my 3rd hub and it seems no matter how many or few pics I have, where i put them or where i my my ads, there is this annoying gap in the middle of my hub. Can anyone help me make my poor hub less gappy?

Thanks.

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Edit the hub, then edit the text capsule.

Go to the bottom of all written text and delete all the spaces at the bottom. If you have to, use the side margin and make sure you are at the bottom.

(a) you can use backspace and delete them
    (b) or you can go to the end of the last written sentence, click on the space after the period of that sentence and use the delete key.

It should eliminate all the spaces.

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Cagsils comment is very valid; I often find extra lines at the bottom of a text capsule that must be removed.

It is also possible that the length of the photos all stacked up is simply longer than the text capsule.  If that is the case, remove some of the pics from the photo capsule, make another photo capsule and put them in that.  Then put that second photo capsule alongside the second text capsule.

A second text capsule will not wrap around a photo capsule placed alongside the first text capsule if they stick out the bottom; it will start where the photo capsule ends.  You must move those last photos down next to the second text capsule, which is why you make that second photo capsule.

1. creamsoda profile image79
        creamsodaposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Thanks so much. I'm sure this is the problem, as I had already tried Casgils fix!

1. wilderness profile image97
          wildernessposted 6 years agoin reply to this

You're welcome.  It can take a little time to get the appearance of a hub just right but is probably worth the effort.

3. creamsoda profile image79
    creamsodaposted 6 years ago

Fixed! Thanks!

working