jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Submitted Hub

1. Don Crowson profile image73
    Don Crowsonposted 5 years ago

I have submitted a hub for publishing 3 or 4 times. I have no idea what is wrong with the hub. I have spellchecked, checked for broken links, checked for grammar errors, and everything else I can think of. How can you tell what errors need corrected?

My hub is stuck on ETA 25 minutes. It has been stuck there for about five hours.  Does anyone know what may be done in this situation?

Thanks

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

A hub that has been submitted for republication will be published when a moderator has time to review it for whatever reasons it wasn't published for in the first place.

If you do not know what is wrong with the hub then I would suggest you ask Staff- email Team@Hubpages.com for clarification on what's wrong with it. They are more than likely to tell you, if you've not already received an email with regards to it.

Most of the time staff sends out an email with a reason attached for why you had a hub unpublished. It will not be re-published until that problem is taken care of.

3. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 5 years ago

Sometimes, new hubbers hubs get held in a queue for moderation if sent from a banned IP address.

Again it means emailing hubstaff at the address Cagsil mentioned.

Don Crowsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks.I've been running in circles and yhou have helped me find the straight line.  Bless yhou.
      Don

Don Crowsonposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Shame on me for not checking the post before hitting enter.  Thank you for your help. I just discovered I can editmy posts.  Thanks again

working