jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

need constructive criticism please

1. thistlers21 profile image53
    thistlers21posted 8 years ago

help please.. i need to know please what are the errors i've been doing. just publishedtwo hubs. can anyone make a constructive criticism about my work please. Thanks a lot.

2. bhoge profile image50
    bhogeposted 8 years ago

You can add more tags, add 2 to 3 text capsules and may be photo capsule. First hubs change the font big_smile

thistlers21posted 8 years ago in reply to this

thanks

2. thistlers21 profile image53

thanks

3. WHoArtNow profile image84
    WHoArtNowposted 8 years ago

I agree with bhorge, The writing itself is good, but you need to break the writing up a bit. Large amounts of text is good, but all in one go is bad. Add some relevant pictures and maybe a poll at the bottom. Add more tags, don't got crazy with them, but you can use more than 4 or 5.

You really need to change the font on the poem too, just use the default font. People like everything to be the same and seeing that didn't work for me (especially as it makes it look like its been copied and pasted).

If I was you, I'd adjust your 2 current hubs, and write a new one with lots of pictures and a video off youtube (if you can find one that is relevant). Then see the difference. Have a look at some of my hubs, my best 3 are totally different to my other 19, there longer and more interactive (pics and videos) and those 3 hubs (which are just over a week old) have brought more than 50% of my total views in!

thanks really

working