jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

why is my article showing up in green as "not published"?

1. Allison Hope profile image78
    Allison Hopeposted 5 years ago

Hi I wrote an article about Fashion and it's showing up as "not published" even though it looks as if its been viewed a few times. It said the photo's were pixilated so I changed the photo, but it still wont let me publish. Can anyone help here? Thanks smile

1. IzzyM profile image89
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Looks like it has been moderated and unpublished. It will get republished when moderators look at it and pass it for publication. Is there not a notice to this effect at the top when in edit mode?

2. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Green means  'submitted for publication'... the mods have to clear your hub again for publication... which may take time with the work load they have.

2. Allison Hope profile image78
    Allison Hopeposted 5 years ago

Thanks Sofs and IzzyM, I just thought it strange because my other hubs were published immediately, I even added another one yesterday and it published right away, so I was a bit puzzled as to why there is a problem with this one hub, and why its taking so long to get published. Can I contact the moderators in case there's something I should be doing? Thanks for your answers. Allison smile

1. IzzyM profile image89
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not really. If you have changed the pixelated images for better ones and hit the republish button, then you just have to wait until the mods clear it. Hopefully it won't take too long.

2. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, you could...If you have hit the republish button as the green suggests  and it has been more than four working days ( or I think that is what it says in the FAQ)  you could write to team@hubpages.com. But the timing is bad as this is along holiday weekend and you may not have a response until Monday next. Best wishes to you!

working