jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Need a look see!

1. Irenevosburgh profile image88
    Irenevosburghposted 5 years ago

Hello fellow Hubbers!  I am now 4 weeks and 17 hubs into my writing.  I do receive a number of positive comments and think I'm doing well for being so new.  I have, to my surprise, made money last month, (only pennies a day but still very good for a start)
    Before I write anymore, I was hoping for a critique of my existing hubs so I can alter what needs fixing.
    AND, my SEO, how do I increase that?  Adsense, ebay, amazon have been active since the start.  What else can I do?

1. seanorjohn profile image82
      seanorjohnposted 5 years agoin reply to this

The best thing to do is pick out just one hub for review. The experts don't have the time to go through all your hubs. Perhaps the iphone app for hubpages.You are allowed to do the  bluey link thing in makeover forum.

I have the time but unfortunately I am no expert. You have written more hubs in 5 weeks than I have managed in 2 years. Best of luck.

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Seanorjohn, thanks for explaining, and you are right about the importance of giving links to one or a few specific hubs.

1. Irenevosburgh profile image88
      Irenevosburghposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks for your input.

1. profile image0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years agoin reply to this

You are welcome.

3. seanorjohn profile image82
    seanorjohnposted 5 years ago

Irene, put up one of your hubs for a makeover. You are a good writer and have a good hubber score. I am useless at giving seo advice etc but there are some great expert hubbers who will help you.

I think your iphone app hub could be the making of you. But what do I know! Good luck

working