jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Title Change

1. ruthclark3 profile image76
    ruthclark3posted 5 years ago

Why did my first hub's title change?  My first hub was a tutorial about making security baby blankets.  Now the title is identical to my last hub, "Aunt Annie Mae's Farm."  How did this happen and how can we change it back? Thank you.

1. Randy Godwin profile image92
      Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Contact HP about this.  I've never heard of this happening before.  yikes  You might try editing the title yourself.  You can change it, you know. smile

2. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As the url is correct you can just edit the hub and correct the title.

3. sofs profile image86
      sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Your hub title cannot change on its own.. you could go to my account, edit the hub and click on the title to change it to the one you want..
      I looked up the URL's they seem okay one is called "Aunt Annie Mae's Farm." and the other is security baby blankets.. you just need to edit and change it

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image86
    BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago

Like Randy never heard of this one before. Don't worry though you can change the title of your hub back quite easily in edit mode. The important thing is the url will still be the same as you can never alter that. Contact hp support for advice.

3. ruthclark3 profile image76

Thanks...it is displaying on my screen as the wrong title. I'll see what I can do.  Thank you all.

1. psycheskinner profile image80
      psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes the title is wrong, but the url is right.  You can edit the title.  Generally if the title is wrong it was usually an un-noticed input error like a misplaced copy/paste.

4. ruthclark3 profile image76

I did what you said and it is fixed now.  Thank you all so much.  I'm pretty new and don't know what I'm doing most of the time...smile  Again, Thank you.

working