jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (8 posts)

Which is the best way to make money on hubpages?

1. sasta10 profile image67
    sasta10posted 5 years ago

You cam make money using several methods on hubpages (i.e. adsense, amazon affiliates, ebay affiliates, hubpages own programme).  Which method do you think is the most lucrative?.  Please share your success stories here.  I would love to hear from you.

1. Castlepaloma profile image29
      Castlepalomaposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I wonder too, will be following to see to a tread related to mine

2. Trsmd profile image58
      Trsmdposted 5 years agoin reply to this

In addition to the above, you can earn by Referral of others hubs also. Many hubbers have earned by sharing in their blogs with  referral I'd.

It's reminder  of an other good idea someone else gave me

2. Peggy W profile image93
    Peggy Wposted 5 years ago

First of all you need to keep publishing hubs.  Writing 58 hubs in 2 years will never make you that much money.  Persistance pays!  My first year earnings were dismal as I was learning and when I took a 30 day challenge to publish 30 hubs in 30 days (almost killed me! Ha!) I noticed that my earnings started climbing. 

Secondly, sign up for all of the programs offered.  Some may bring in more than others, but why not earn something from all of them?  Amazon brings in a little on a year round basis but picks up around the end of the year holidays (from personal records).  HubPages pays out at $50 and Adsense, $100.  You can earn from both!  Good luck!

Peggy

I have a few healthy green product to sell , is there a way to bring awareness of  them on this forum?

1. lobobrandon profile image83
        lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Nope, this forum isn't an advertising place. If you wanted you could talk about the products I guess - But you aren't allowed to advertise them or let people know that you have specific hubs on them.

Let the peggy answer it though

3. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 5 years ago

I have found the most lucrative results come from when all the various earning methods work together.  Multiple ad programs and a gentle mix of retail works best.

Since the Panda update, the least-effective earning method for me has been referrals.

working