jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Needs Help regarding Hubscore

1. Iampankaj profile image57
    Iampankajposted 5 years ago

Hi,
    Dear All,

I have been posting new content on hubpages from last week.

What all should I do along with increasing interactions? Is hubscore also dependent on from how many days I am on hubpages or number of posts I make?

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages, Iampankaj smile I would not worry too much about your 'author' score tongue but yes, how much you interact in forums can boost that score tongue you can use the 'search' bar at top right corner to find extremely valuable information about generating traffic to boost traffic to your hubs smile I don't think days spent on HP matters too much tongue smile just concentrate on traffic and regularly scheduled visits tongue to the forums smile

Iampankajposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Dame I will keep this in mind smile

3. Toolsonline profile image61
    Toolsonlineposted 5 years ago

Don't worry too much, they eventually rise, this is a second account for me which had various problems with "copied content" even though it was all original hence the initially very low hubber score, but that should rise over time as I add to the account - my main account is in the 90s reliably with just an occasional post and new hub..

Iampankajposted 5 years agoin reply to this

This sounds interesting. I think I will have to concentrate on regular updates & interactions with all Hubbers. Thanks for your suggestion.

working