jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Any smartest & fastest way to increase Hubscore?

1. labnol profile image61
    labnolposted 5 years ago

I was not using hubpages for 3 weeks & my hub score was around 74-75. Then i came back & posted 3 hubs from in last 2 days & my hub score dropped.. big_smile

anyone knows any smartest way to boost hub score ? from last 2 days, i have been taking active part in forums & comments still hub score has come down to 67
    sad

any advice?

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 5 years ago
  3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

You don't need a higher hubscore unless you are promoting your own websites and need quality dofollow backlinks to them.

The scoring system is set up predominantly to stop spammers getting high quality links.

Forget about it and before you know it, it will rise.

labnolposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you are right,,,its better i concentrate on good writings rather than..thinking about hub score..

1. Pearldiver profile image88
        Pearldiverposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are both right.. But if you also always open your hubs while looking to the North East and saying "Grrellzabaadooda!" twice... then potentially, within 6 months, your authorscore will better positioned to be seen by influential garden gnomes and pixies! smile

Don't be Impatient - it is a very bad character flaw that helps determine a man's staying power! big_smile

1. sofs profile image86
          sofsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

lol You are back big_smile

yes. :-)

2. labnol profile image61

But  i feel kinda low when i see hubbers like you...having 85-90-96 hubscore.
      sad

4. profile image0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 5 years ago

It happens when you're not looking, so try very hard not to look at your hubberscore. One day, after you've done the best writing of your life, written about amazing topics that get 10,000 viewers to your hub within five minutes of going up, you will suddenly see that your score has peaked at 110.

Okay, okay, it doesn't quite work that way.

But I do mean it when I say focus and enjoy writing your hubs. Do the best job. In time, your score will go up. It will also come down the day after it's gone up.

That's life on hubpages. smile

5. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
    mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago

Chill out, write well, interact on forums etc and the score will follow. All you need to worry about is keeping it above 75 in order to get the 'Do Follow' links, other than that ignore it and concentrate on quality writing. One day you will glance at your score and it will be 100 wink

Thanks a lot.
      appreciate that.

1. mistyhorizon2003 profile image91
        mistyhorizon2003posted 5 years ago in reply to this

You are very welcome. Enjoy yourself here, it is good fun overall smile

working