jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

Posted my First hub!!!

1. Samir Illathodi profile image59
    Samir Illathodiposted 5 years ago

I've just completed my first hub!!! Any advices?

1. NatalieSack profile image59
      NatalieSackposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you're off to a great start.  The hub has interesting content and a dynamic layout.  You might want to post a link to the hub in the post where you asked for a critique of it so hubbers can just go directly to your article.

Welcome to HubPages!

Samir Illathodiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Am I allowed to post links in forum posts?? I thought it'll be against HP guidelines, as it will be considered as self-promotion..... Anyway, Thank you so much for your response. Keep in Touch. smile

2. profile image0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Looks pretty good to me. I noticed a rather large empty space between two paragraphs. Also, the large full-sized image on top is not conductive to displaying AdSense ads, so you may want to move it down and perhaps align it to the right. The formatting is good, otherwise, with the side-by-side columns and table. Text also seems to be appropriate. Welcome to HubPages!

Thank you soo much WE! I will take ur advices n try to correct the mistakes. This will help me for my upcoming hubs tooo. And did you find any mistakes in my English?

3. profile image0

Samir, you are welcome. I only made a cursory check of your English. By and large, your writing seemed correct to me.

smile Thanx for stopping by and reply my post. Keep in touch.

4. profile image0

Yes you are permitted to post links to your hubs for critique, on this forum and this forum alone. I suggest you read the description for this forum.

5. Millionaire Tips profile image89
    Millionaire Tipsposted 5 years ago

You are off to a great start Samir.  This is a very well written hub.  I really like the layout and the quotes and stats you added to the side.

There are some grammatical mistakes.

In your first paragraph, for example, "Neymar have caught " and "sensation have achieved" should both use the word "has" instead of "have."  There is a spacing issue between the second and third sentence. "age.His "

I recommend using a grammar checker.  I check all of my hubs and I find it very helpful.  It almost always finds some kind of error I made.  Word has a grammar checker, and I'm sure there are others online as well.

6. beezico profile image79
    beezicoposted 5 years ago

Samir, well done! you have just broken the ice like I did just over two months ago. Everyone here, I very well need a critique to my newest hub: http://beezico.hubpages.com/hub/Marriag … Each-Other

working