jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

no followers

1. tapasrecipe profile image60
    tapasrecipeposted 5 years ago

Hi guys, probably a daft newbie question but i have published 8 hubs, my score is 75, but i have no followers and my traffic seems to be declining, would somebody have a look for me  and see if there is something obviously wrong. i love doing this but it would be nice to have an audience, or is this normal for a newbie. many thanks C

1. Nare Anthony profile image71
      Nare Anthonyposted 5 years agoin reply to this

There is nothing wrong. You just need to be more active, such as commenting on others hubs, asking questions and answering. Do not follow hubbers that you are not interested in...And more more tip, I don't think it is a good idea that you write your titles in capital letters, in fact that may cause your hub not to do very well. The best is to capitalize only the first letter of each word in the headline. Hope this helps. Learning center will help you more smile

tapasrecipeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks Nare,
        really appreciate your advice, i will change my titles asap.
        Just curious what is the origin of your name, i have not heard of it before.
        Many thanks

My name is Armenian! I am Greek-Armenian. Anthony is my idol singer, so I kinda stole his name. But I guess you were asking for my first name, so yeah it is Armenian smile

Eh, yeah, I would make every first letter of the words in title capital smile

tapasrecipeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Done that, looks better, i forget that it is classed as shouting if i remember right. cheers.

One is still shouting big_smile

working