jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

If you have formatted numbers, how to you split the capsule?

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image93
    Healthy Pursuitsposted 5 years ago

I want to split up a long capsule of numbered options. However, if I do that, my numbering starts at one again. Is there any way to start the numbering in the next capsule at the next number in the series? For example, if I want numbered options 1-5 in the first capsule and 6-10 in the next capsule, how would I start the second capsule with 6 ? Or should I abandon the formatted number list option?

1. Dale Hyde profile image84
      Dale Hydeposted 5 years agoin reply to this

I tried this a few weeks ago and could never see how to split the capsule as you mention. I will follow this question, however, to see if there is a solution!

1. Healthy Pursuits profile image93
        Healthy Pursuitsposted 5 years agoin reply to this

Thanks, Dale. I thought there might be some html or something that would allow this - at least I'm hoping that there is.

1. lobobrandon profile image90
          lobobrandonposted 5 years agoin reply to this

In such cases I just use the Bulleted format rather than the numbers. But, if you do need numbers just type in the numbers and it's much easier than going through all the trouble.

n.

Maintain the same spacing between the numbers and the beginning of the text and you should be fine. But, the problem is that it won't be indented and the next line would come below the number which doesn't look good. That's the reason I stick to bullets.

working