jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

key word help

1. eaglecreek profile image60
    eaglecreekposted 5 years ago

I could use some help with my articles. When I search my article Hannibal of Carthage it does not show in the search (not in first 30 pages), if I put the title in quotes it shows up on first search page. What can I do to fix this?

1. IzzyM profile image90
      IzzyMposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Call me Sherlock, but I am guessing the keywords you are targeting are "Hannibal of Carthage". This exact term gets 29 searches a day.

Some of the page 1 Google results are high PR, but they are still beatable.

Try filling out your summary and including the term you already have in your title and url, and wait and see the difference it makes smile

eaglecreekposted 5 years ago in reply to this

thanks izzy, i was thinking same thing. when i quote the title "hannibal of carthage" in search box and see my article, the search result shows my summery i wrote but does not include my title. makes no sense to me. i am going to add the title in my summery and see what that does.

2. Dame Scribe profile image60
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

A great hub smile well done! I would add education, since it falls in that category, maybe biography. Just some thoughts.

eaglecreekposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks Dame, I will add the education tag, thats a good idea. It will make it more accessible within hubpages but still not help outside HP.  Thank you for reading.

working