jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (12 posts)

Resubmit after changes-I did

1. Shri Mc profile image56
    Shri Mcposted 5 years ago

Resubmit after making changes-I did but not sure if problem resolved?

1. MelissaBarrett profile image61
      MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Now that I got that out of my system... if it was an automated message and it went away after edits then you're probably fine.  If it was a staff-moderated thing they'll get back to you in a few days.

Good luck and may the force be.... oh nevermind.

Shri Mcposted 5 years ago in reply to this

WoW. lol   I think I understand now. The message stays there so I will wait few days more.  What is your hub about?

1. MelissaBarrett profile image61
          MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I write about lots of things but the one that caused me problems was about a tailgating game called Cornhole.

I see.

2. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you had a hub that was unpublished because you had to make changes to it, then when you clicked on submit for publication, it entered a queue. That queue is checked by moderators and your hub will be addressed.

I am not sure of the time frame for this, because it used to be about 72 hours. However, I have heard other people waiting up to 7 days for review by moderators.

Alright that sound ok.  It said Substandard and tags,title or catagory. So I added more content and removed Bold letters if not needed. Fixed tag.

2. MelissaBarrett profile image61
    MelissaBarrettposted 5 years ago

Guess what the problem is I can.

http://s3.hubimg.com/u/6653782_f248.jpg

3. Shri Mc profile image56
    Shri Mcposted 5 years ago

Alright, thank you

4. Bedbugabscond profile image92
    Bedbugabscondposted 5 years ago

I had one I had to resubmit two times, but then it went through fine. The moderators were really great about it. The automated message still says my hub is about weapons, which it isn't, but the mods helped me get it republished so I just ignore it now.

Ok so maaybe they did republish it but the message still shows up?

5. psycheskinner profile image80
    psycheskinnerposted 5 years ago

It will be in green text until it is reviewed and then go back to either rejected or republished.  The flags may stay of the problem is still there.  But if you fix the problem and re-scan (button at bottom of page) they should go away.

working