The Results of My Predictions for 2026
I have come up with a way to add content and commentary to my prediction time capsule hub. I will link this hub to my original hub. This way, my original hub will be in tact without edit.
- Dec. 2016
- My Top 10 Predictions for 2026
In 10 years, I predict some technology related items that are on the cutting edge today.
This section will be an on going commentary related to the 10 predictions I've made and the predictions made by doc_snow.
- 12/14/2016 - First drone delivery made by Amazon in the UK.
- 1/12/2017 - Google cancels solar powered drones.
- 1/12/2017 - robots to get rights proposed by EU.
- 2/2/2017 - preliminary test results of self driving cars.
- 3/11/2017 - California first to allow driverless cars in San Francisco.
- 3/17/2017 - prediction of singularity by 2029 by kurzweil.
- 3/25/2017. - Self driving Uber car crashed.
- 3/18/2018 - first fatality in Uber self driving car test.
- 5/4/2018 - Drone swarms used to thwart the FBI.
Number Come True and Year: 0
Number Failed and Year: 0
Some Related Info
- News from The Associated Press
Human drivers holding back self driving cars.
- Drone almost hits Prince William's helicopter in near-miss | Daily Mail Online
- Uber Suspends Self-Driving Vehicle Program After Accident - WSJ
Uber Technologies suspended testing of its autonomous vehicles after one of them was involved in an accident in Tempe, Ariz., a dramatic halt to one of the most high-profile self-driving programs.
This is an experiment in a digital time capsule. I've made 10 predictions in December of 2016. By 2026, this will be reviewed to see how accurate my predictions were. I have decided to add this hub so as to insure the integrity of my original post. It will not be edited even if it becomes un-featured by HubPages down the road.
This hub will be linked by the original so I can add comments along the way...
© 2016 Jack Lee