The Top 10 Online Colleges
Holding First Place - Part I
University of Phoenix has held the spotlight for the past several years for online education, and if I am not mistaken I believe they were one of the first to jump into the sea of online degrees with their massive ad campaigns. Whose seen the most doesn't mean it's the best.
I also discovered that all sources list colleges and universities according to different criterion. UOP is listed as No. with the website Top Online Education. But they're listed as number one due to UOP has over 50 programs and degrees you can acquire online. If you are looking for a quantity of choices to chose from then UOP is No. 1.
University of Phoenix does have a very rigorous and challenging program, it requires a massive amount of research with each course. So if you're into deep research UOP is for you.
Take A Deep Breathe
Here is a partail list of UOP programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Communication
- Bachelor of Science in Criminal Justice and Administration
- Bachelorof Science in Information Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Management
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Communication Business
- Bachelor of Science in Business - E-business
- Bachelor in Science Business Finance
- B.S. in Business Global Business Management
- BS in Business Hospitality Management
- B.S. in Business Information Systems
- B.S. in Business Integrated Supply Chain and Operations Management
- B.S. in Business Management
- B.S. in Business Marketing
- B.S. in Business Public Administration
- B.S. in Business Retail Management
- B.S. in Education Elementary Teacher Education
- B.S. in Health Administration
- B.S. in Health Adminstration- Health Information Systems
- B.S. in Health Administration - Long-Term Care
- B.S. in Human Services Management
- BS in Information Technology Visual Communication
Quality vs. Quanity
I wanted to look a little further to truely find the real top 10. A lot of sources I checked just didn't sit right with me. I wanted a list that was rated by quality and not a quanity. Low and behold I came across an article in The Washington Post listing the top 12 and this list I believe is a list of quality choices that I feel good about presenting:
- The George Washington University
- Boston University
- American InterContinental University (AIU)
- University of Phoenix (UOP)
- University of Maryland
- Capella University
- Florida Metropolitan University
- Trump University
- Duquesne University School of Leadership
- Kaplan University
- Villanova University
Online Education Database
OEB has an entirely different order, and different school, but some of Washington Post Schools are not on OEB's list take a look:
- University of Phoenix online
- Kaplan University online
- Devry University online
- Ellis MBA online
- Baker college online
- ITT Technical Institute online
- Keller Graduate School of Management online
- Westwood College
- Capella University online
- Anthem College online
Truely amazing to me how there's such a huge difference maybe some of you have heard of Ellis and Anthem, but they are new to my repertoire of knowledge regarding online education.
Other Articles For Your Resources
- 4 Tips to Be Successful in Online Degree Programs
Are you thinking about pursuing an online degree program to find a higher paying job? This article is written from the perspective of a person who has already successfully completed an online degree.
- Online Education: How Valuable Is an Accredited Onli...
Theres a lot of discussion about whether an online degree, especially one from University of Phoenix is worth pursuing. Everyone, employer or future student considering online education, has to decide...
- How To Pay For An Online Degree
The potential benefits of earning online degrees are legion in the sense that few would argue with documented increases in income and employment opportunities associated with acquiring more education and...
- Advantages of getting online degree against formal s...
Advantages of getting online degree against formal schooling With the onset of Internet technology it brought so much ease to the present generation. For those who dont have the capability to attend...