Apocalypse 2012: Some of these predictions already came true
I'm hesitant to write anything on this topic, but the increasing awareness of the 'apocalypse', and the fact that I follow it all, has left me no choice. Sightings of UFOs, planetary alignment, earthquakes, tornadoes, famine and drought, predictions from nostradamus and the Mayans. They have the world in early stages of panic and the internet is absolutely flooded with useless garbage information. Still, you can't help to ask if the 'end of days' has come. Will it be biblical, or will it be something from a sci-fi movie?
Tuesday, August 23, 2011 - Located southwest of mineral Virginia, the quake took place at or around 1:51 p.m. EST, and had a magnitude of 5.9. it could be felt in DC, New York, Boston, and several other parts of the country. Sources say it was the most powerful earthquake in Virginia since 1987.
Monday, August 22, 2011 11:46 p.m. - The largest earthquake in colorado since 1882. It had a magnitude of 5.3 and was located outside the city of Trinidad and was felt as far as Kansas and New mexico.
Are these two incidents related? Maybe not, but did you know that we were on 'Earthquake watch', for August 16-17. We were, and still are. And it's related to planetary alignment and astrology.
Don't dismiss planetary, sun, and moon alignment as a major cause to catastrophic natural disasters. The Mayans, Chinese, and Egyptions used this method to predict disasters thousands of years ago. And even today, scientists are nearly 100% correct with their earthquake predictions. Unfortunately, unknown numbers of lives were lost because people don't take celestial theories seriously.
On August 21st there was a significant planetary alignment. Since there was a huge earthquake in Colorado, that's a little bit of a coincidence.
On 8-21 Neptune, Earth, The Sun, and Venus all aligned. A 7.0+ earthquake was predicted. Down the line, on September 25, 2011 there is a 7.0+ earthquake expected as well. Earth quakes were predicted for all these days in 2011:
- April 7 - Jupiter and Sun alignment
- April 16 - Uranus, Earth, and Mars Align
- June 2 - Jupiter, Mars, Venus, Sun alignment starts
- June 13 - Mercury in dual alignment
- August 21
- September 25
- October 19 - 6.3 earthquake predicted
For a quick example,on June 13th in Christchurch, NZ, there were a series of quakes, the biggest being a 6.3. Could all this be a coincidence? Maybe. But the accuracy is kind of difficult to just shrug off at this point.
So, the million dollar question, why does it seem like all predictions revolve around 2012?
I can't count how many theories I've hear or read about the apocalypse, so I have no idea what to believe at this point. Some say it will be a biblical event, some say planetary, some say aliens will invade, and others say we will wage war. Who should I listen to? A psychic or a mathematician? The Mayans or Nostradamus? All predictions are so oddly similar! And the one thing that bugs me is that all these predictions are pointing toward 2012. It's just too much of a coincidence.
(Relating all theories, which has a very interesting outcome... I'll save that for a rainy day. I'll stick to planetary alignment, since I've found that theory to be extremely accurate)
I am by no means a religious man, so I quick discredit any theories relating to the 'second coming'. In stead, I look for logical explanations relating to the 2012 doomsday predictions, and there are MANY of them. The internet is flooded with different scientific theories. One in particular seems to be plausible on many levels. This is Planet X.
Planet X is either an asteroid, dead planet, or live planet which is headed our way. Discovered back in the 80s, it's thought to be the reason the world, as we know it, will come to an end. One theory is that the body will collide with Earth directly, and we'll all be destroyed within an instant. I threw that out window immediately, since the odds of that happening are ridiculously low. However, there are a few other theories that coincide with planet X in which the odds are much greater.
- The first, it will pass by Earth, behind our orbit, disrupting tides, weather, even causing earthquakes. In addition, the psychological impact on the human race could be devastating. Worldwide panic could cause famine, violence, and economic breakdown.
- The second theory is that planet X passes in front of Earth, showering us with large meteors that are trailing behind it. The damage caused by this would be devastating in too many ways to describe.
- The last theory I've read about; the planet is alive, and carries our alien creators who originally, thousands of years ago, created us in their image as slaves. These beings needs us to mine gold, to save their dying planet. This theory is a little far fetched, but I would never call it impossible. It would explain a lot, as far as extra terrestrials, angels, religion, etc.
In conclusion, well, draw your own. Be aware of what's going on, and don't try to justify it all as a coincidence. These theories are just as probable as the series of chemical accidents that created life on this planet. Keep your mind open and make sure you're prepared for whatever is coming, because 2012 is right around the corner.
Please don't forget to comment! And of course, vote up if you enjoyed this hub! Thanks for reading and follow me for more great hubs!
- Top 5 Ways to Survive December 21, 2012
- When will the world end? Will it be 2012?
- Is 2012 End Of The World
2012 end of the world. Apparently. The Maya a long-dead civilization seemingly predicted that the end of the year 2012 will bring about some cataclysmic changes or events.
- Is the world really going to end in 2012?
If you haven't heard that the world is going to end in 2012 yet, then its going to be a huge shock to you when it does! With a major blockbusting movie out, numerous documentaries and a dozen or so prophecies all pointing to December 21, 2012 as bei
- Essential Gear: Equipment You'll Need For The Inevitable Zombie Apocalypse!