profile image 53

can a 7 yr back agreement for registration of property be challenged in consumer court

can a non registered agreement of sale of immovable property with conditions of payment of instalments towards consideration amount done in 2003 yr be raised in consumer forum for specific performance.


sort by best latest

profile image53


You can help the HubPages community highlight top quality content by ranking this answer up or down.

6 years ago
 |  Comment