LadyFiddler profile image 74

Are you afraid of the sea/ocean ? have you ever witness anyone drowning? was it super scary?

Oh my I have this serious phobia for the sea I will go by the beach with my family but I won't bathe or very rare I will. For me to venture into the water it must be crystal clear and NOT DEEP, and as soon as the water reaches a good way before my waist i'd start freaking out LOL. I respect the sea after GOD because in it there's no branches.....Also I have these queer feeling that some shark or something will come ashore. Where I live doesn't have much clear beaches, you'll find that on our sister isle 'Tobago' the beaches are awesome.

• LadyFiddler profile image

Joanna Chandler (LadyFiddler) 3 years ago

Hi dashingscorpio well good for you beach front houses do look lovely.

But i will be worried about tsunami and storms during bad weather. I have been to beach hotels its cool, i sailed on the ocean several time. I am more afraid in little boats :(

freecampingaussie profile image58

freecampingaussie says

• LadyFiddler profile image

Hi freecampingaussie i see that you are a fish well good luck to you and be safe and yes never get in when it's rough . The sea is no place to play when the tides are in, high and has a lot of current.

Thank U for coming by :)

Snøwman profile image61

Snøwman says