Janice Daniel profile image 60

Is it ok to lie every once in a while(white lie, they call it)? Ex: Do I look fat in this dress?

My daughter is being taught in school that because of mutual respect and compassion can be accomplished through a little white lie. It really contradicts what I've have been teaching spiritually. What do you think? IJN Jas

Priya Barua profile image85

Priya Barua says

• Janice Daniel profile image

Jas Unspoted (Janice Daniel) 15 months ago

It's still kind of hard to swallow. Just like we should sin just a little. A sin is a sin. My beliefs also tells me that Jehovah/God doesn't like a false witness. That's how Jesus died on a tree. She's going to have to suck it

up like others.

candyhippie says