Missing Link profile image 76

If a color comes up 2 out of 12 spins how many would it theoretically come up per 27 spins?

My son is working on math that is way beyond me now that am 49-have been out of school for so long. He spun a wheel with a number of colors 12 times and green came up twice and orange once. If he were to spin it 15 more times (for a total now of 27 spins), what now would be the total of times green and orange comes up? Since we already know what happened when there was 12 spins I think we just now need to calculate for the additional 15 spins? I know you could spin it 15 more times and neither color comes up at all but just assume the same as when it was spun the first 12 times. Thanks!

nochance profile image92

Chloe Davis Smith (nochance) says

4 weeks ago
  • Missing Link profile image

Missing Link 4 weeks ago

Thanks very much! I've been out of school way to long to handle math like this by myself! Thanks again!