jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

The great problem of the Middle East

1. profile image0
    jeppposted 23 months ago

Our education is terrible than any country in the world this problem had made an ignorant person who didn't know anything about the scientific progress which the world had reached.
    The root of the problem is
    - the family
    - teachers
    - students
    The most of Arabian families doesn't know the important of the education and they believes that school is a place which they can get rid of them children in it.
    The most of teacher here take the teaching just as a bad profession which he can't make much money with it and they doesn't understand that teaching is a message.
    Students doesn't like learning or knowledge they didn't find any interest of them families to education and therefore they doesn't know the important of education too.

1. colorfulone profile image85
      colorfuloneposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Interesting post.  Are you in the Middle East now?  Are you safe? 

Education is important. Without knowledge people are easily destroyed or lead astray from what matters most to what doesn't work at all except for those who seek to exploit them.

1. profile image0
        jeppposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Unfortunately, I am now in the Middle East.

1. colorfulone profile image85
          colorfuloneposted 23 months agoin reply to this

Would you care to share about your present circumstances? 

I have been helping with humble donations for physical relief for displaced people fleeing from Islamic militants and pray for their safety.   So! I have some personal interests, spiritual as well as humanitarian.

working