jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

What kinda books I start reading to know Cosmos more?

1. Dishant Varshney profile image80
    Dishant Varshneyposted 13 days ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13804174.png
    We've discovered more in the past century than in the whole history of mankind. So, would you suggest me some good books on Cosmos?

2. colorfulone profile image83
    colorfuloneposted 13 days ago

I was introduced to David Wilcock recently and have been slowly reading some of his free online books on Divine Cosmos.   Interesting reading so far.  Not that I agree with him or disagree, but I like getting a different perspective.  I feel as though he has helped expand my thinking in a way that does make sense.

Wilcock caught my attention when he spoke of having sources with “cosmic security clearance".  He said matter-of-factly that President Trump will not have cosmic clearance until he has been president for 2 1/2 years.  I do not know if that is true or not.  However, Wilcock is not be the only one with sources with cosmic clearance.

Let me know if his work is something that you are interested in. Reading his work does take some time to digest on my part, mostly because I do process it through my own belief system.  I take what I can from his work and leave the rest on a shelf.

3. Live to Learn profile image80
    Live to Learnposted 13 days ago

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. smile

1. wilderness profile image98
      wildernessposted 13 days agoin reply to this

lol

2. colorfulone profile image83
      colorfuloneposted 12 days agoin reply to this

"Laughter is good like a medicine."  I looked up some quotes yesterday and laughed.  Gosh!  smile

working