jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Landing on Sun - Is it possible?

1. profile image50
    princelandposted 9 years ago

Landing on Sun - Is it possible?

2. wandererh profile image75
    wandererhposted 9 years ago

No, no, no...a thousand times no. The sun is like, well, hot...as in really hot. You will probably melt way before you reach the sun, and.... Put it this way. Have you ever been out in the sun on a really hot day? Bet you were sweating buckets. And... read more

3. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 9 years ago

After a lot of thinking on answering this question "Landing on Sun - Is it possible?", I thought that why not I ask this question to my friends and relatives. I already know that most of the people will say that "I do not have enough time to answer... read more

4. Astronomy101 profile image46
    Astronomy101posted 8 years ago

No, anything that got near the sun would be destroyed due to the huge amount of energy that the sun has.

5. soni2006 profile image79
    soni2006posted 8 years ago

Today Mr. Gibbs wrote a really informational comment on my hub, Landing on Sun - Is it Impossible? which I thought to publish and share over here, so read on this interesting hub on how to land on sun. The first objective would be to land an... read more

6. jonywoker profile image56
    jonywokerposted 7 years ago

Not Possible for Landing on Sun...If you want land surveying,visit Arrowsurvey in USA.

Arrow Surveying is a company founded by Michael D. Morton. Michael is a Texas Registered Professional Land Surveyors (R.P.L.S.) since 1981 and has surveyed in and around the Texas area since 1968.

visit: http://www.arrowsurvey.com/

working