jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

what do you think of ancient sites such as Ba'albek in Turkey and the Nazca line

1. anointed won profile image54
    anointed wonposted 8 years ago

what do you think of ancient sites such as Ba'albek in Turkey and the Nazca lines in PEru?

i personally think the Nazca lines are very mysterious and the strongest evidence we have that links ancient peoples and extraterrestrials from another plane/galaxy/dimension or what have you...the simple fact that these glyphs are so insanely large that they can only be viewed properly from an airlpand at least a 1/4 mile up is pretty outstanding. Not to mention the landing strip they constructed and an "astronaut" as one of their glyphs with a hemlet on and the figure is pointing towards the sky!! im am interested in such things and dont know why more people are ignorant of these sites

2. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

Proof that my ancestors (anunnaki -- ancient astronauts), one of whom the Israelites worshipped as Yahweh, were and are here.

3. ohkennyabi profile image69
    ohkennyabiposted 8 years ago

My guess is these structures are the attempts by the ancients to leave their marks (ancient graffiti)  for future generations to take note of. And looking at these sites I admire the ingenuity and creativity of the ancients.

4. outdoorsguy profile image56
    outdoorsguyposted 8 years ago

theres actually some glyphs in North America that can only be viewed from the air.   

personally I dont think they have a thing to do with Aliens.  but thats just me.  mysterious yes,  I suspect that the ancients did many things we have no clue about today.   

the Incans were making and casting, platinum centurys ago. which is not an easy process by the way.  this knowledge was forgotten till a manuscript was found in a Library in spain where a spanish noble had written details about the process.

Hannibal used basic chemistry to get thru the Alps to attack rome.   Melting Limestone with an acid from old wine.to get thru a blocked pass.   

the baghdad battery,  the debate still rages on what it may have been used for.

the list is long, but I think in the end, our ancient ancestors were much more brillant and advanced than we today give them credit for.

5. ChloeP profile image60
    ChloePposted 7 years ago

They are fascinating, and show the amazing things that people were capable of at that time. I would love to think that they were made by aliens but the truth is that ancient civilisations were a lot more skilled than we give them credit for. They put us to shame really! Please check out my hub on the Nazca lines. I did a lot of research so you might find it interesting.

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Mysterious-Nazca-Lines

working