jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Top 5 Teaching Tips

1. frogdropping profile image83
    frogdroppingposted 8 years ago

Top 5 Teaching Tips

2. wavegirl22 profile image43
    wavegirl22posted 8 years ago

I think first and foremost you must be an inspiration . . when you inspire you bring curiosity and passion to the table. . .And a good teacher recognizes that all children do not learn the same way so a good teacher must be flexible . . and to finish off the list I am going to quote an old Chinese proverb  . .
    "Tell me and I'll forget;
    show me and I may remember;
    involve me and I'll understand."

3. GeneralHowitzer profile image81
    GeneralHowitzerposted 8 years ago

Hey my froggy friend, I am too busy for now, I hope my Hub about teaching will provide some good insights about your request.

http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-be-an-Ef … nt-Teacher

4. nadp profile image75
    nadpposted 8 years ago

Here are some of my tips:
    1. you must be yourself - kids can tell if you're "posing"
    2. you must be prepared for each lesson, each day.  If you're the type who can "wing it" that's okay, but for that to work you have to be very, very good at it.
    3. Always remind yourself that to each child's parents, that child is probably the most important thing in the universe.

5. saanj H profile image75
    saanj Hposted 7 years ago

hi

The 5 best teaching tips are

1) Maintain a friendly approach in the class. At the same time there should  be no compromise on the discipline factor.

2) The classroom teaching must be interactive.

3) Everyday, 10 minutes can be spent on some activities that can  help the students in learning different concepts with enjoyment

4) The students' education is the most important factor and the teachers are also responsible for molding the students into responsible citizens of tomorrow.

5) Do your home work as a teacher on the daily basis.

working