I think first and foremost you must be an inspiration . . when you inspire you bring curiosity and passion to the table. . .And a good teacher recognizes that all children do not learn the same way so a good teacher must be flexible . . and to finish off the list I am going to quote an old Chinese proverb . .
"Tell me and I'll forget;
show me and I may remember;
involve me and I'll understand."
Hey my froggy friend, I am too busy for now, I hope my Hub about teaching will provide some good insights about your request.
http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-be-an-Ef … nt-Teacher
Here are some of my tips:
1. you must be yourself - kids can tell if you're "posing"
2. you must be prepared for each lesson, each day. If you're the type who can "wing it" that's okay, but for that to work you have to be very, very good at it.
3. Always remind yourself that to each child's parents, that child is probably the most important thing in the universe.
The 5 best teaching tips are
1) Maintain a friendly approach in the class. At the same time there should be no compromise on the discipline factor.
2) The classroom teaching must be interactive.
3) Everyday, 10 minutes can be spent on some activities that can help the students in learning different concepts with enjoyment
4) The students' education is the most important factor and the teachers are also responsible for molding the students into responsible citizens of tomorrow.
5) Do your home work as a teacher on the daily basis.
by Chriswaler5 months ago
Who is responsible for teaching children manners and good behavior? Parents or Teachers?If a student is disruptive in class, should the teacher correct the situation or should the parents get involved? Should the parent...
by mysterylady 896 years ago
If so, how should merit be determined?
by Robert E Smith5 years ago
I believe we are responsible to confess sin in our thoughts. Must we confess when we sin in dreams?I am literal Biblicist. If we are responsible for EVERY thought, do we confess actions and thoughts we have in...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.