jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

hi ive already had one article-but please how on earth do i write another-im tot

1. profile image29
    sadie louiseposted 8 years ago

hi ive already had one article-but please how on earth do i write another-im totally stuck-ive...

been through all the hub instructions but im still struggling to write a new article-please help

2. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 8 years ago

I am not sure what the problem is. If you have done one article already then you know how to publish articles. The second one is published the same as the first. Click the publish new hub button and go through to steps to create its name/url pick a few keywords agree to keep it clean and within the TOS and then start writing. Is it something else that you are asking cause if you don't know how to publish a hub how did you manage the first one? There is nothing special about publishing a second, works the same as the first.

3. RealEstateHelper profile image58
    RealEstateHelperposted 8 years ago

Publish it in the same way as the first one. Click on "create a new hub" then have a title for your page, select the category and put in some tags, click on continue and you will be directed to the edit page where you can select your elements and then start writing. With each element click on save and then on the top of the main title you will find the publish button click on that and you are done. Hope this helps unless its something technical smile

4. Singular Investor profile image80
    Singular Investorposted 8 years ago

Just clikc on "start a new hub" at the top of the page and follow the instructions - it's pretty easy

working