How to impress your teachers and win their attention?

1. profile image44
    jacksmith3299posted 8 years ago

How to impress your teachers and win their attention?

Hi, I myself is a teacher and seeking information on how to become good student from the teacher’s point of view for my research subject, I found some info here

But can students and teachers suggest something and share their experiences with the above stated issue? Please help me out.

2. BizGenGirl profile image90
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

Personally, winning the attention of your teacher should never be a front thought. It's pretty superficial. Though as far as earning a teachers respect and "impressing them", the best way to do that is to LEARN SOMETHING. A teacher doesn't (or shouldn't) become a teacher just to go and talk about things they know. They usually don't do it for the money either. People dedicate their lives to teaching, in the hopes that they will help at least a few truly learn something and use it to better their own lives. So the highest compliment you can give a teacher is to truly learn from them and apply what you learn to your life in a beneficial way. If you show you are doing this constantly while they are teaching you, they will definitely respect you and be impressed.