Hi Phil, I'd like to read your posts mate do you have a rough idea how far to sc

1. profile image46
    aka Paulposted 8 years ago

Hi Phil, I'd like to read your posts mate do you have a rough idea how far to scroll up?

2. profile image50
    Phil abcposted 8 years ago

Let me see. I started withdrawal on April 23rd. So it's been about 8 months. But if I started posting 8 months ago I'm not sure. I think that was a little later. I'll check now...

OK, my first post is listed as 7 months ago under the alias vincentx90. It was later that I switched to Phil abc. Phil is actually my real name. There are about 7 posts marked as '7 months ago' before mine, mainly by Phoenix54 and 'Fun Times'.

My first post (under vincentx90) is about halfway down the page if you look on the scroll bar.

The easiest way to find it is to use the browser 'find in page' function. All browsers have some kind of function like this much like in a word processor. Using this you can just type in 'vincent' (without the apostrophes of course). Then go to the first instance found and if it says 'posted 7 months ago' then you know it's the right one.

Please let me know if this has enabled you to find what you want. If it hasn't I will endeavour to help you further.

Also, I'm curious as to why you are interested in my posts, going right back from the start. It's probably to see what progress I've made or something? Anyway, it would be fun to know why.

Please don't hesitate to contact me for whatever reason. I am more than happy to help you in anyway I can.

Phil (Phil abc, formerly vincentx90).

3. profile image46
    aka Paulposted 8 years ago

To put it simply mate i've found everything you've wrote, to me, and to others to be inspirational and spot on!  Very smart person for real. Paul is my real name, mate. Very nice to meet you! I'm going to reply soon to your last big post after dinner if i can get back on the computer - i mean last 2 big posts. I noticed a slight bit of friction between 'Fun Times' and Queenie also. You're helping a lot of people mate i mean that don't let anyone put you off!

Chat soon mate and keep doing what you're doing... 'fun times' Was a person i found very interesting also but to find out its the one and only clicked i should have noticed your style of writing. As the page loads up it ALWAYS stops somewhere that 'Fun Times' Has said something lol

I think that function is CTRL+F to find stuff. I'm gonna go look for vincentx90 in a bit. Is 'Fun Times' You?

working