What is more valuable, money or education?

1. ramkkasturi profile image60
    ramkkasturiposted 7 years ago

What is more valuable, money or education?

If some one has a little money inherited should he spend on getting  education or should he invest in business to make more money.

2. dabeaner profile image57
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

An education may or may not result in one making any significant money.  One could spend money on an "education" for little monetary result.

Now, do you really mean "education"?  Most of what is called education today is just glorified vocational training.

You do not have to spend any significant money to get a real education.  Books and lectures and discussion groups are cheap.

Most "educations" (trade schools aka colleges/universities) just qualify one to look for a job, with no actual guarantee of a job.

On the other hand, the type of education one needs to invest, as opposed to getting a job, does not have to be expensive.

If it is really a "little money", the question is moot.  If it is enough to live on without depleting it, then I would learn to manage and "grow" it.

http://hubpages.com/hub/stock-market-fo … quirements

3. tfhodge profile image58
    tfhodgeposted 7 years ago

Education is free, be it from life experience and/or by studying information.  Money has no 'real' value.  Having all the money in the world can be lost in an instant without education.  I value wisdom which will not only bring me money, but keep it.