Alright lets say I got terminated for using profanity toward another student for

1. profile image45
    Doughboi56posted 7 years ago

Alright lets say I got terminated for using profanity toward another student for putting...

toothpaste an lotion on my personal items??..Got send home for three days an got phone call from center manager an say I'm terminated an to put an appeal in??

2. clicketmaster profile image61
    clicketmasterposted 7 years ago

Was the other student punished? If not is this your first offense? Do you have a track record for discipline action. If neither is the case I would raise hell. I would go as far as contacting a local news station and expose  this kind of double standard. You used your words (Freedom of Speech) the other students committed a crime (destruction of property). Perhaps contact a lawyer for a free consultation. Hope this helps, based off the info you provided this is my best advice.

3. profile image45
    Doughboi56posted 7 years ago

At clicketmaster..No he wasn't punished because they say I dont have proof he did it..I had three write up for going in the wrong dorm when I first got there because I was going to see my brother

working