jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Advantages of attending a women's college.

1. Sally's Trove profile image82
    Sally's Troveposted 7 years ago

Advantages of attending a women's college.

2. profile image0
    kjchicposted 7 years ago

If you're shy, it takes away from the pressures of dating.  There is also the freedom to strengthen the bonds of girlhood when you take the competitive nature for boys out of the equation.

3. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

In the interests of political correctness, females can now attend formerly male colleges.  So, in the interests of fairness, guys should be allowed to attend women's colleges.

The advantages would be myriad for the relatively few guys.  But they would have to rapidly develop their "gaydar" sense.

4. akirchner profile image96
    akirchnerposted 7 years ago

I imagine it would be easier for women to concentrate on their education rather than on socializing and dating although in this day and age, I rather doubt that attending a women's college would be going into 'seclusion'. 

I do believe though it would lend itself towards a female biased education and perhaps for some that would be enriching.  It would also benefit women who had perhaps led a more sheltered life or who might benefit from the companionship of women.

It definitely would narrow your distractions - unless you were gay and then I imagine it would have the opposite effect!

working