coconut have electrolytes.. is it the same with the electrolytes needed to produ

1. profile image45
    dulceamorposted 7 years ago

coconut have electrolytes.. is it the same with the electrolytes needed to produce electricity??

Do the electrolytes in coconut and saltwater the same with the electrolytes in batteries?
    Can coconut water be made as a wet cell in an electrical circuit.? Coconut water has electrolytes. And i found out that saltwater can be a wet cell for a simple electronic circuit. Saltwater have elctrolytes too, right? Can coconut water and saltwater work out if i combine them for making a wet cell- battery? pls help. this is for the topic of my investigatory project..

Are the electrolytes found in fruit juices the same with the electrolytes which helps give electricity?

2. Daniel J. Neumann profile image58
    Daniel J. Neumannposted 7 years ago

Well electolytes -- in the general, Gatorade, sense -- tend to be ions that are used in organic machines, like for coconuts and humans. Our bodies don't use Lithium and Cadmium, for example---but we certainly need ions like Sodium, Chloride, Potassium, etc. Ions allow for electrical conductivity. Our muscles use them.

In theory, you could make a coconut battery. But don't take my word for it. If you're doing a project, you ought to research these things. I'm just a 20 year kid smile

3. Lyricallor profile image70
    Lyricallorposted 7 years ago

coconut water has the same electrolytes that are present in the blood. It has been used intravenously in emergencies

working