Have you ever seen......

1. ahorseback profile image61
    ahorsebackposted 7 years ago

Have you ever seen......

A wolf , I want to see a wolf before I die , I have traveled the country as a tourist all over ,  I have seen alot but have never seen a wolf. such a mystical  animal and worthy of protecting forever.

2. WeLoveMusic profile image56
    WeLoveMusicposted 7 years ago

There are plenty of mountains and forests, you can't camp on a mountain without running into a wolf! Few years back me and two of my friends were locked up in a cabin for more than 20 hours because there was a big pack of wolves that just wouldn't leave. We had to wait for the ranger to come with his truck to pick us up!

3. Sweetsusieg profile image84
    Sweetsusiegposted 7 years ago

The wolf, my absolute favorite animal of all. 

I have seen one in the wild and it was not a pretty site, it was mangled on the side of the road.  How truly sad. 

I have to rely on those brave souls who photograph them in their natural habitat, such a time consuming job yet we all benefit from their work.  I have learned much from the watchers and even before I viewed their work I felt a kinship with the wolf that cannot be explained.

I was blessed to have a wolf hybrid be part of my family for 12 1/2 years and I still deeply feel her loss.  She taught me so much!

The wolf thankfully is now off of the endangered list, yet there are some farmers out there who would rather seen them eradicated.  Have they never heard of 'sharing' this land?  There is much to learn, if we just take the time.

Closed to reply