jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

What is THE MOST INANE/INSIPID movie you have EVER seen?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
    gmwilliamsposted 3 years ago

What is THE MOST INANE/INSIPID movie you have EVER seen?

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/12167106_f260.jpg

2. elle444 profile image82
    elle444posted 3 years ago

"The Bodyguard" was pretty bad.... Sorry to say...

3. FatFreddysCat profile image99
    FatFreddysCatposted 3 years ago

I watch a lot of bad movies, and I mean A LOT, so for me to say something is inane/insipid/sucks, it's gotta be a whole 'nother level of crappy.

With that in mind, the worst movie I have EVER seen is a no-budget haunted house flick called "Carnage," released in 1983. Imagine a "Poltergeist" movie if it had been produced for twelve bucks and change with a cast of unknowns.

I suspect that I have a form of film watcher's O.C.D. that DEMANDS that I watch EVERY movie all the way thru to the end, no matter how bad it is. I can count the number of movies I've bailed out on in my life on one hand. Well, "Carnage" tested that O.C.D. to its absolute limit. By the middle of the film I was practically praying  that the sweet release of Death would come and end the torture of this movie

Yup, it was THAT bad.

I bought "Carnage" at the dollar store and if it were not for the fact that the director was already long dead by this time,  I swear I would've tracked him down and asked for my dollar back.

1. Efficient Admin profile image94
      Efficient Adminposted 3 years agoin reply to this

LOL love your answer!

4. Efficient Admin profile image94
    Efficient Adminposted 3 years ago

I tried watching "Where the Wild Things Are" and I just couldn't stomach it after 1/2 hour.  At that point I almost went back to Blockbuster (remember them) to ask for a credit for the movie since I turned it off after 1/2 hour. It seemed like a stupid movie and such an unlikeable bratty kid as the lead just didn't do anything for me.
    Also, Dumb and Dumber comes to mind.
    So what about you gmwilliams - what is the most dumbest terrible movie you have ever seen?

1. gmwilliams profile image85
      gmwilliamsposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Plan 9  From Outer Space, when I watched it, I asked myself, "Why?"

5. profile image0
    Miran Shuletaposted 3 years ago

Battlefield Earth, the most deficient movie I have ever seen

working