jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is suicide a spirit?

1. adrienne2 profile image61
    adrienne2posted 7 years ago

Is suicide a spirit?

I have noticed more suicides in the news lately, and wondered is suicide a spirit.

2. NikenDiana profile image53
    NikenDianaposted 7 years ago

Definately NOT A SPIRIT..
    people who make suicides is mostly desperate person which think that by kill them self makes their problem finished.
    well...be sure that's not the way !!! i do not agree...!!!

3. peachpurple profile image81
    peachpurpleposted 7 years ago

suicide is not a spirit. is an act of cowardness, despression, illusion and lack of self-confidence. i totally disagree this act of suicide bcoz it will bring grieve,sadness to yr love ones and worst of all, somebody had to fork out money to bury u!!!!

4. sofs profile image83
    sofsposted 7 years ago

Biblically yes!! Psychology may not agree... mental health will call it illness.. it is bad what ever it is, it is evil.

5. drpastorcarlotta profile image76
    drpastorcarlottaposted 7 years ago

YES!  Suicide is a spirit, the Spirit of Heaviness!  Check out, http://hubpages.com/hub/drpastorcarlott … heaviness.  This Hub will explain this spirit with scripture references.  Blessings....

6. WinglessGuardian6 profile image55
    WinglessGuardian6posted 6 years ago

With all due respect to whatever your beliefs are, I would have to say that Suicide, the act, is not a spirit. It is the result of a person who sees no other option in their situation. As long as there has been man, there has been suicide, so, I wouldn't necessarily call it a spirit. I would just call it a negative behavioral pattern of man.