|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|
American education is only slipping when you look at the system as a whole. It works fine in the wealthy areas that get the highest funding and best teachers. It is the lower class, poorer school systems that have smaller budgets and parents who are not active in there children's' educations that bring down the curve. If we had equal quality of education for all our countries children we would excel on the world front.
I dont think so that its slipping can anyone here explain that is slipping or not ? and why ?
1. Most families cannot pay for their children to go to school
2. the public system is poor
3. private schools are only offered to those kids whose parents can afford to send their kids to such school or kids that have good grades are allowed to attend private schools
4. Schools pay more attention to those students who excel way better than others- leaving students who have lower grades to make it on their own.
5. Most students are illiterate
6. Less time reading books and more of sports, computer games, social time!
1. Most families cannot pay for their children to go to school 2. the public system is poor 3. private schools are only offered to those kids whose parents can afford to send their kids to such school or kids that have good grades are allowed to... read more
by Suzette Walker5 years ago
How would you improve American education at the classroom level?What specifically would you do to improve the education for the twenty-five students in your fictional classroom? Your answers can run from the...
by Georgiakevin8 years ago
When "No Child Will Be Left behind " began I was invited to several meetings. The main speakers said that education should be like private industry. It was also said that Japan & Germany were leaving us...
by Krystal6 years ago
If you could change 3-5 things about America's public education system, what would they be and why?
by stunnercold6 years ago
Is the public education system in the US really broken?Given that we're going broke, I suppose its going to get tougher to maintain standards.
by Seckin Esen5 years ago
What should be done to improve education system?
by OLYHOOCH6 years ago
I wish I could verify this but even if the teacher did not write the letter, as a teacher myself, I find that much of this is true as I see it. Read this to the end, and it will make you sick !! 900 teachers just got...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.