What makes cloning bad?

1. profile image45
    sos100200posted 7 years ago

What makes cloning bad?

I have to do a project on why cloning is bad, and I don't really have a lot of information... can you help?

2. janessecret profile image38
    janessecretposted 7 years ago

there are ethical issues about messing around with nature but th emain problem for human cloning is th ehigh chance of birth defects and the number of embryo's needed to be implanted for each successful birth.

J

3. christoss1959 profile image73
    christoss1959posted 7 years ago

The problem with human cloning is strictly ethical at this point. As it was with animal cloning always the first attempts are expected to provide results which are sub-optimal. Since we are talking about humans no ethics commitee is going to allow an attempt that may provide sub-optimal results.
    You may argue that religion is also against it but in the past few years thankfully religion stopped playing part when it comes to health care in most countries.
    I believe that if human cloning is perfected in countries were there are no rules against cloning (I've seen a documentary that people are attepting it in some countries) I believe that the rest of the countries will follow.

working